Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Popeye, the sailor man!

NO! I meant PopeyeS, the fast food restaurant! :)

You'll never know how much that kuku Haida've been tempting me about Popeyes at Singapore Flyer (or T3). Finally! Finally I get to taste how wonderful Popeyes is, and I have been eating it for the 2nd time within a week!

Skip skip skip, I met Wenzhen yesterday!
(Apparently, we didn't manage to take a picture together, cause my camera went crazy, again!)



Yes, the sun was damn scorching hot. But the trip to Popeyes made everything worthwhile. :)











I am super in love with the mashed potato!



Not forgetting....



It's a Tuesday, shalalalala~




Oh, and I realised I haven't uploaded a few pictures I always wanted to! :)

Anyway, at the service on Saturday!



It's all about telepathy, I swear. :D



And hello, this is Natalie! My new found DBSK friend!



Amenda the WHAT went too.... :)

And I haven't updated on Lantern Festival!





Went over to Prissy's place. Everyone wasn't in the mood, cause this stupid dumb moron had to study for her exam!

















I like the effect of this picture! However, it's abit too blur. -_-

And definitely not forgetting...



Thanks for what you have done for me! You know what am I refering to! I love youuuu, moron! :)


xoxo