.. NOT!
Seriously, what have I done wrong in my exam? I seriously screwed big time for the papers. Apparently, it seemed that English is the one that I haven't been complaining about. After my MPO paper, I felt even stresser than before. I confirmed with a chop that I'm definitely going to retake the whole semester again. I was so stressed up about the result, and I know friends have been telling me not to think so much about it. But what to do?! I went up to the exam hall, with my mind blank.
Why did my mind went blank?
I had a super happening morning for that day lor. Dad sent me to school, and while walking in to school with Theeben, I realised I forgot to bring my entry slip! How cool can that be right?! So I cabbed home, and back to school JUST FOR THAT SLIP. In the end, the invigilator said that it's not a need to bring in! -_- Tell me, how can my mind not went blank for that happening morning?
Oh well, I guessed I'm just finding an excuse for myself for not studying hard enough.
So, during the exam, you'd never know how panic my mind went. All questions seemed so familiar, but I just couldn't remember a single point for any of the questions. So, since Mr. Yekta once mentioned that MPO is all about logic, I decided to come out with my so-called logic. However, obviously my "logic" was crap. Thinking that my craps will help me, I still can happily think that I will not fail that badly. However, after the exam, I realised none of the "logic" I wrote was logical afterall. It was TOTALLY OUT OF POINT. Well done, Eunice. And friends consoled me by telling me that Yekta wouldn't be that mean to fail anyone. I thought I'd feel better after hearing that. But it doesn't seemed to be helping afterall. Imagine, handing the whole paper with answers full of craps, and worse still, SENSELESS, do you think I'd still pass? I doubt so.
Even with A for my MPO previously, what's the use now?! I'm still retaining the whole semester. -_- Alright, I guess when any of my SIM friends see this, they'll definitely tell me not to be so persimistic again.
I was trying to get some hope by asking if there's a retest. According to Sara, there is. However, yesterday then I realised after the 21st intake (I'm in 23rd), they have already stopped the sub paper system. Dang. Nice one. Confirm chop chop retaining. -_-
Okay, I better stop before I continue talking about Math. It's never been an easy one either. I think this school's system is seriously lousy. -_-
I'm meeting bestfriends later! Pictures soon! =)

