Worst thing was, all I know was to endure for another month to change a new phone. However, to my horror, something happened to my phone this morning! when I slide up or down, it'll turn white! Dang. Why is it happening now?
So I fell in love with Motorola V9 few months back. I wanted it so much, despite of the price dropped to almost 0 value.
Happen that a classmate of mine is holding this phone. And I also heard from some people that how negative this phone is. Well, I did explored his phone... And it's kinda complicated. Prolly I haven't used Motorola before.
Therefore....

Now, I decided to check out more Sony Ericsson's phones. I don't mind about the caamera, honestly. All I want is the appearance. :)

Z555I!
Looked cool eh. I don't mind buying this, seriously. But I believed it's very cheap now also. Heee.

Or maybe this?
So while gooogling it, I saw one damn pretty phone! Wonder where do get it? :)

SEPTEMBER!!!

