I'm going to post this entry for a short while only. After tomorrow, I'm going to delete it. I was talking to some loser on MSN just now, and I think it's not worth blogging, but I just want to let my group members see this.
*I talked to him, is plainly because I want to know his English results, as he's from our english group. And many stories in between (which is not very good ones), that's why I am very interested to know his results.*
Eunice says:
hey
- entian says:
wat
Eunice says:
how much you get for eng
- entian says:
nt as gd as u ......d+
Eunice says:
you know my results meh?
- entian says:
i dunno
Eunice says:
-_- then how you know not as good as me?
and his reply was....
- entian says:
u so gd at f***ing pple n slapping ya lor maybe....
(EXCUSE ME, were you trying to insult me by saying "u so gd at f***ing pple"?? If you don't mean it by I'm good at eff-ing people, then this explains why you only got D+. Can't even construct a sentence properly. Worse than me somemore. Besides, what is "u so gd at f***ing pple n slapping" gotta do with my grades better than yours? LOSER! )
Eunice says:
wait, please elaborate. dont insult people without using your brain, please
(NO REPLY)
Eunice says:
elaborate lah.
(After a long while....)
- entian says:
ok.... i mean scolding... dun tell me u forget the whole incident tat dae when doing proj showing off ur attitude n temper....
Eunice says:
oh well, you deserved scoldings what
Eunice says:
you always talk without using yyour pea-sized brain.
- entian says:
can/t u jus speak in a proper manner r u a well thought girl or a ah lian
Eunice says:
what about yourself?
Eunice says:
why should i speak properly to someone who is uncivilised?
Eunice says:
Eunice says:
look at the stupid things you come out for english when we asked you to do your part.
Eunice says:
look at the way you talked back when you are in wrong.
(Immediately, he appeared offline, which I guessed he had blocked me.)
Eunice says:
HA. LOSER
(See, nothing to say then block me. LOL.)
That's all. HAHA.

