Monday, August 11, 2008

FINALLY!

I found some quiet time to blog, heh.

Anyway, last week was really tedious. Projects due, reports due... What else? CA due. Been sleeping very very very late to the extend of 5am, and now, even when I try to sleep early, I also have difficulties lor! ):

So yesterday, finally get to meet Prissymoron! ('Cause we were supposed to attend a dinner thingy at somewhere near her place)

So was in her place initially...





Look at her, she's like so serious. HAHAHAHA! :D

And over at the dinner...



"Why you looked so dao?" says Pris.



Bro, me, Pris.

And she's totally insane. Drink don't know how manyyyy cups of beer, and still claim that she's not drunk! Heh!



TSK TSK, bad girl.



Face turned red lor, my dear.

And started doing dumb actions already! (WAHAHA! Someone's being caught in action. WAHAHA!)





SEE! Still tell me you're not drunk? I doubt so man! Hahaha!

Whereas, for me, the good girl, drink orange juice! :)





And my face isn't red at all! :)

Lastly...



I LOVE THIS PICTURE! Looks like she's kissing me right?! :)


Alrighty! Rewind 2 days before yesterday!

After so long, finally met up with Bestfriends! :) We apparently went to everyone's houses on that day can!

And because I didn't know that stupid Eve didn't attend school, making me think that she's gonna end school at 4.30pm. So went over to Amanda's house to chill. :) Yeah, awhile later, then realised Eve didn't attend school. Hmph!

Anyhoo, and went over to Eve's place aftermath for dinner! :) And then to my place! Happening uh! WAHAHAHAA!



Their XD expression always made me smile. WAHAHA! XD

And as you can see, we were so damn happpening, travelling here and there. Heee. And sorry honeys, I couldn't help to fall asleep!

However, they were super duper mean, I tell you!

(WARNING: PLEASE DON'T LAUGH WHEN YOU SEE THE PICTURES BELOW. 'Cause the main point isn't me. Is them okkkk!)





Their all-time love, XD expression. HAHAHAHA!

And never forget...



I still love them many many many. :)

During the day, in school, we all planned to wear red and white on that day! :)





The Kim Girls. And we aren't "Those Girls". Excuse me, whoever calls us "Those Girls", better watch out! Hmph. Also, we are NOT stuck up ok!








Attempting to jump...



WOOHOO! :)



Sweetie Fionette!









I love my lovely classmates! :D


And lemme take a break. Will be back soon!