Thursday, August 7, 2008

After this...

I will be free!

Finally I can start doing revision on my Math and MPO. I had freaking little sleep these days. So are my teammates. :) I couldn't believe that I slept at 5am last night, and 3 am the previous night. For the first time in life, I slept so late when I still have school the next day... I mean the next few hours. HAHA.

And I miss my bestfriends alot alot alot.

I miss Prissy moron.

I miss kuku Haida and kukuass Sofia.

Finally, I'm going to have a break this weekend.

Anyhoo, was discussing with mom last night that prolly I should buy my new phone as fast as Saturday. Making me so looking forward for it, however, due to some reasons of the contract, we can't buy it this Saturday. Now I still need to wait for another 20 more days. I NEED A SPARE PHONE AT LEAST? But none of them at home can be used. ARGHHH~


Friday friday! Da-da-dee-dee-dum.