Sunday, July 20, 2008

Break record!

The most I can sleep USED TO be 15 hours. Till today, I've finally broke my own record! Woohoo! 17 hours!

Friday night was a torture, because we were rushing our English homework, and therefore, slept at 2.30am. And woke up at 7am for school. Result = dark eye rings and eye bags on our faces. Sometimes I really feel like going straight into his face and tell him to get out of the group. You promised to work for it, and we were waiting. In the end, you came back at 4am?! Giving us your work the next day, which also means the day when we were supposed to hand up. Very funny. Just remember, there's a limit to everyone's patience (IQV cliques should be familiar with this phrase! HAH). That night, I also rant here about the MIC girl. Well, as I said, I'm always angry for a little while. ((:

Okay, that's not the main point. So everyone in the group was really tired. And yet, we still need to rush our MPO project. Halfway through, it's really killing us, therefore, home sweet home.

Drop dead on the bed at 5-6pm yesterday. Thinking that mom would prolly wake me up or something. Mom is really a sweetheart.(: She knew I was really tired, and didn't wake me up. So I had my beauty sleep all the way to 10.30am this morning! Seriously, I'm shocked that I really can sleep like a pig. So many dreams I dreamt of. Too much to list. HAHA!

That's why I can't sleep now, when there's school tomorrow.

Dang. I had no idea what I'm going to do next.