So I quickly book a practice for my final theory. Thursday was the very first time I practiced it. And shitass, there's like 11 booklets to complete? Damn.
What's worse was, I only managed to complete a few? And the worse of the worse part was, I've never passed any. Duh, I didn't even touched the whole book, how to pass you tell me?! All about gears, engine, brakes and shits. Apparently, I keep getting 75% to 83% for all booklets. That's when I gave up hope on my FTE.
So my intention was, after failing, I've got 16 days more, so no worries.
HOWEVER, today I went for my 3rd practice(only). And then to my evaluation. I told everyone I'd fail it. But seriously, I don't know what happened, I PASSED! I think my brain got cleverer during FTE.
Overall, I'm happy. And thanks for listening to my craps. HEH. Congrats me, please.
--
Next thing, orientation on friday was erm, a lil better than expected. Finally, I AM NOT FRIENDLESS. HAHAHAHA!
--
Next thing, HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY Prissy! :D
Finally, you're legal to everything except marriage. HAHA! I know you've been waiting for this day for freaking long.
And also, this is the day of our 18th anniversary of knowing each other! (What the hell, HAHA!) HAHAHAHA! Happy 18th, moron! :D
--
So, been eating freakingly lots of sinful food recently. Met up with the dumbest Amanda Kwok on Saturday. Main purpose = grab good food.
So went to Far East, eat what Jess intro-ed me that day! MUAHAHAHAHA!
FOOD. And I'm very very lazy to talk about it one by one. I bet it's obvious why Sofiakuku is there. HAHAHA!
--
And today, met up with Wennie the rooftop girl (cause she keeps singing wu ding.)
FOOD AGAIN.
And school starts 2 days later. Damn.]
xoxo

