I don't know why, I just simply love it.
Okie dokie, anyway, was rather mad today. Went to cut a hair which is... Kinda not me. But I still like it. Heeee!
I want a new look for my new school you see. :D
So Da, Eve, Bro and I met up at Zenko for a new loooook! Weeee-o-wee! Everyone turned out nice. However, bro's not in the mood for pictures.


No, she didn't permed her hair. The hairstylist just permed for her for fun, I think. :D



I love my bestfriends, as usual. :D
Anyway, haven't been updating! The reason is because..... I'm sick. Even till now, I'm still feeling rather sick actually. Ugh, I hate this.
Many pictures yet to update. I'll just upload some lah, and you shall see.
And I don't know where did Pris go actually. Oh yes! Went to Church service with Amanda that day, and was a fun one. Hiak hiak.
I like this! Feels like photoshopped. Heh.
Forensic Heroes II! :D
xoxo.

