I felt so relieved and heart-lightened after a burden got off my shoulder. Yes, I've been accepted, and get into SIM.
Cheers for me! :D
And today, the stupid dumb dumb yet adorable Amenda gave me a li'l gift after hearing that I was rather in a bad mood last night. How sweet can she be? Especially, when the li'l gift is a Winnie the Pooh notebook, and a Junsu's keychain! :D I love you so much lah, Amenda the dumb-yet-adorable lumnua!
Anyway, met up with Moron a while yesterday. Initially wanted to have a long meet up, but something cropped up at home, so went back home earlier.
And since it's a Tuesday, we went to Gelare! :D

Above picture was kope-d from Pris the moron!
And ahem, please hor, don't say that I've got a moronic face, when you do have one too! :D MUAHAHAHA!
TAAAA-DAAAA!~
Very moronic, but I still dote on her soooo much lah can! :D
Bro's friend is now at my place. I can hear him shouting in the room, goshhh.
xoxo.

