Friday, May 30, 2008

The IQV gathering. :D

Seriously, if you asked how much I missed my class, I would say alot alot! As much as the capacity of the whole Pacific Ocean. HAHA! Alright, a little to exaggerating though. But I really do miss them! :D

We've been saying for months that we want to meet meet meet. But poly life started so freaking soon, and everyone started with their new stage of life.

Anyhoo, finally we've met up! Though not everyone arrived. But at least those few are already enough to tear the school down! HAHAHA!

Okie dokie, get on with the pictures! :D

Oh, by the way, I didn't knew my Harry Potter specs made such a good use!



Miss Haida Potter.



Mrs Lee says this classroom has a curse. HAHA!



My table is still here. But with some new vandalism here and there.And I suspect the new student who sits on my table, named Eve. HAHA! :D





















And now you'll know why my specs made such a good use.....








HELLO, asking you to take Graduation photo, you think what? Prison photo?! HAHA!


Another one...



Nicholas the ah pek.....



.... Trying to act cool.







Now you know why my specs is so useful?! WAHAHAHA!






Mrs Leeeeeeee. :D

Aftermath, headed over to Bugis' Tong Seng.

I swear I'm not going to meet them often. I will go fat with this rate of eating!! And just right after Tong Seng, walk over to Suntec for Donut factory! And right after Donut factory, Starbucks! Tsk tsk tsk.

So on the way to Donut Factory...



Mean Vain girls! HAHA!















And over at Esplanade...





Shock is it?! HAHA!



Nice one, Fee.



HAHAHAHAAHHA! I think this is uber funny. She's dancing her "shuffle". HAHAHA!



I like this pic, alot! :D





Check out Amanda's sexy legs. Hahahaha, and Joyce's sexy butt. HAHAHAHA!







L.O.V.E





This is what happens when cam gets crazy, you know.



And lastly, the graduation picture, baby. :D


xoxo