And so, I went around to all departmental stores like OG, to actually check out how much it costs. My heart totally dropped after seeing that it cost 138 bucks for 100ml! Well, it's Ferragamo that explains all you see. And so, I brought mom to take a look at it, considering if I should buy it. Mom was rather reluctant upon hearing me wanting to save money to buy it.
And now, I GOT IT IN MY HANDS!! :D Firstly, it was not bought by mom/dad/bro/whoever. Secondly, if it's not by anyone else, of course it'd be ME! Yes yes, I knew some people would be thinking "Walao! $138 for 100ml, rich lah!"
But the thing is, I bought it at a wholesale price, which is 48 bucks! For 100ml somemore! It's like almost a hundred bucks difference can?!?!?!
Do you know how happy I was?! Initially mom was still thinking if I bought an imitation of Ferragamo's. But after analysing, it's not. We're pretty sure. :D This shows that how much I'd have wasted if I bought from OG, just because of the nice box?
------
Anyway, today's a very very tiring day!
Helped out to move some things over to the new office, and then walk over to the HDB area office to buy parking coupons, and then walk to People's Park mac to buy lunch, and then walk back to office, and then do this do that, and then walk to Outram MRT, and then walk along Chinatown, and then walk back to Outram. So damn tiring.
So while walking along Chinatown...
Pearls Centre! (Main thing is the 3 pictures on the right. Hahahahaha! :D)
It's almost 1am, and I'm going to watch my show, heeee! :D
xoxo

