Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Busy week!

I feel that I've gotta do sososososo many things at one go this week. Like, cutting off my stupid hair, attending driving lessons, bro's birthday, shopping day, Mich's 21st birthday chalet, Mothers' Day... And lastly, WORK! Seriously, speaking of work, I woke up at 6am, sometimes 7, almost everyday! And now, even during Sundays, I couldn't even nua on bed anymore! I don't know why, I'm more hardworking in waking up so early these days, compared to the days I woke up for school.

Finally, after a few weeks of frustrations, I've decided to kaaa-chaaa my hair off. Now it's shorter, and neater. HEH. I looked at my hair yesterday, thinking how short it was, reminds me of the days when I still had my long long hair! :D Sometimes, I just didn't know why I had so much courage to keep cutting shorter and shorter. Sometimes, I even feel like it's getting very addictive. But come to think of it, you've got to get yourself a good and trustful hairdresser, therefore you actually dare to allow your hair to be shorter and shorter what! So, I'm glad to say thank goodness I have a great hairdresser! :D

Anyway, I'm here just to kill time. So apparently, I'm typing craps. Heh. Bye.



xoxo.