Wednesday, May 14, 2008

The 2nd 21st party! :D



Yes, Happy birthday to our dearest Shell shell Aunty! :D

Anyway, after so many days of dragging, I've finally posted up the pictures today! Attended Michelle's 21st birthday party on Saturday, and had a stayover at the chalet too! I think it's actually the first time the 3 SCBs (SiaoChaBors) squeezed into a room for a night! The whole 2 days was none other than fun, fun and more fun!

Went VivoCity with Aheve on Friday, shopping around on what to buy for the dearest Aunty.



Wantedto get a top, but afraid size and designs are not her type. Therefore, a $40 Topshop card and a $28 Golden Village card will solve all problems. :D


At the party-cum-chalet at Aloha Loyang:











You see! She will never pose a proper pose for me one lei! :P



Room 2; The room that we stayed in! :D





MAHJONG SESSION!~ Check out the cards at the bottom part. HAHAHA! That's Sy's cards, fyi. HAHA! :D





This Michelle loves to be in the picture. Tsk tsk tsk.



Can you spot her? :P



She says she doesn't want to take a pic, but still poses this for me. HAHA! :D



















Presenting you...



Our present for Michelle Kwok! :D



"Dear, wo chio maaaa?"







Hope you love the li'l gift we gave you, Mich! Overall, the party was fun!

And till the late night, we were somehow bored, and did this! :D



My current wallpaper, cool eh!





Aheve's wallpaper!


Above pic was koped from Aheve's blog.



Ahda's wallpaper!


Above pic was koped from Ahda's blog.





I LOVE BESTFRIENDS! :D

And so, we talk talk here, talk talk there till 4am. Can you believed how tired I was? I set my alarm at 7am, and I woke up at 8.45am. And I don't even know when my alarm rings lah!

In the morning, breakfast at WhiteSands shopping centre's McDonalds! Finally get to eat my lovely McGriddles!





One word, delicious.


Oh, did I mention that San San came along too?





See, what a happy turtle. HAHA!

AND AND AND! While walking around, I caught my sexy Junsu! :D





And can you believe that I'm carrying a notebook every now and where? All thanks to Junsu. He's just too adorable lah can! Oh myyyy~ :B


Met up with Wennie yesterday! It somehow feels good to meet up with a secondary school pal. Ichiban Sushi!



Her "great" photography skills, HA!








Once again, her "greatttt" photography skills. HAHA!



Oh finally, I'm done with all the pictures!



xoxo.