Monday, April 14, 2008

Bad habit!

My bad habits just won't go away! During the last term of school period, I keep telling my friends that I really need to go for a diet. Well, of course not those lesser meals a day or stuffs like that. I never want to make myself to actually go for a diet till that extend of skipping meals. Just plainly eating lesser for each meal, no more nonsense food after lunch/dinner, no more bubble tea, drink plain water or fruit juices without sugar instead of soft drinks. And yeah, during the last term of my school, I think I really did TRY TO control my diet. And also, I DID say goodbye to a kilo or two to my weight(although it wasn't obvious) for that time being. Read carefully, for that time being.



Now that I've ended school life for like about a month, and started working at Dad's company. Most of the times, parents helped me pay for my meals. And dad keep bringing us to places with nice food. Gracious, now I can see my fats saying hi to me!

Sigh, some bad habits indeed. My mouth just can't stop eating. VRAH!

And just now, went to Jurong East Central with Mom to shop for some groceries. And when I tapped my card, 'beep', one sound only lei! Meaning I've ended my student's concession! I'd yet to even make use of the student's concession on the last day! ):

Friends are starting school soon, and mine would most likely start during July. No more IQV.
And my head hurts now.


xoxo