Been rather busy with work, and stupid msn failed to receive pictures.
Super duper uber irritating!
Okay! Cousin Viv's wedding was on Sunday, and I swear it feels like the longest Sunday ever in my entire life.
That's because I didn't slept for the whole 24 hours!
Besides, the day before, which is on a Saturday, Supereve, Don and I went down to attend a church service with Moron and gang. (:
Oh! I got something to rant about that day!
I've never eaten a Nasi Bryani(I hope I got the spelling right eh?) for 9 bucks lor!
And that day, my wallet left with 10 bucks!
Perhaps the 1 buck was left for me to take bus home. ):
HAH!
So I only slept for like 1 hour, and gotta wake up and prepare to head down to Erjie's place! :D
She looked very pretty on that day! (Which is of course, which bride don't look gorgeous?)
At Big uncle's house:
Prissy the moron. :D
Pam. :D
Childhood pose - Take 1.
Childhood pose - Take 2.
The bride.
I think this picture is so loving!
The groom.
The cousins! :D (-Da jie, sanjie, korkor. + erjie fu!)
When it's around 10am, we were told to change and get prepared to the wedding lunch.
And we all thought it's already 3-4pm plus already!
Anyway, over at the Regent Hotel:
Big uncle. HAHA! (Bride's daddy.)
I think the couple's really very very generous.
I felt so so so full even though I didn't touched the pork at all can!
Overall, the wedding lunch was great! :D
And it's nice to spend the day with family and cousins and all!
-
Get back to work on Monday.
Tuesday: bestfriends were so sweet to come over to my place when they're going off to Genting the following day. :D
I can't remember what happened on Wednesday.
Yesterday went to pray for late-gramps(And moron was there. Hee.) And I miss gramps soooo much!
Today, work laaa!
Tomorrow, work laaaaa! And after that going over to consult the doc with Mom.
Sunday, the alumni Scouts and Guides' BBQ gathering! :D
Will be back on Sunday, I supposed.

