Sunday, February 10, 2008

新年快乐!:D

Happy chinese new year, everyone!
I thought I could update my blog after the first day, but I was wrong!
Apparently, I'm busy till the third day!

As you know, I had the mood for Cny since a month before, I supposed?
And guess what?!
Suddenly, I totally lost the feeling of wanting to gobble goodies and stuffs.
All I just want is to have a nice and warm gathering with my family and relatives.
But however, I still gobbled up alot of goodies, just not as much as expected only.
:D

So because of Cny, I decided to have my hair dyed!
ANG ANG! HUAT AH!




It's not as obvious as it seemed in the picture, but ok laaa, DIY one lei!
Can see abit is already good enough!

Okay, so I shall start off with the last day of Pig year, which everyone will be having reunion dinner with family members.
Definitely, I had my reunion dinner with my family, and I enjoyed it to the fullest, though it was just plainly the four of us.
:D





Yum yum!
And in fact, I've been craving for Mom's steamboat since quite some time back.
Heh heh!

And of course, my bro and I did 守岁 for our parents! :D
Then 新年快乐!过年了!

So it was the first day of Cny, getting prepared and get ready to Grandma's place!



My outfit(obviouslyy~) for day one!

So Grandma's place was first, then to some other grandaunties' places.

At one of the grandaunties' place, I saw another adorable darling!
Her name is Chloe, such a sweet name was named by her 5years old sister, Nicole!
She doesn't cry anyhow like any other random babies.
That made her looked cute enough already!



Cute right?! Feel like kissing her. *mwacks*

And you know, as usual la, I bring my camera around with me like 24/7 one.
And definitely, I'll never fail to camwhore with my dumb bro in the car!
WA-HA-HA-HA!



He said: WALAO~
Hello, bro, I always love posting up your funny looking picture here one.
:D
HEH HEH HEH~

Okay, so let's get to the main point.
Finally, we arrived to Uncle's place!
I was so excited because every cousin will be there, especially moron. :D

Due to some reasons, they're actually not allowed to give us angbaos this year.
But Aunt is seriously nice enough, because she thinks that this would killjoy, so she decided to give us angbao indirectly.
And by using....
....
...
..
.




A ying liu plant!
Angbaos will be hanging on it, and we shall go take one each!
How creative! Lovely!
:D

As usual, we will have steamboat and chit chatting session at uncle's place
And I always love their 佛跳墙(buddha jumps over the wall).
According to mom, she said that this cost around $1800+.
Woah, totally awesome.



Freaking delicious, I'd say!

And after dinner, *jiang jiang!*, time to take out the camera!
:D

Take a look at the adult's side.
I think they did more chit chatting than us, hah!


The three of us had always been so freaking close that you can ever imagine.
And I totally love you girls!


三姐妹!
Okay, this name was like named during our younger days.
But nevertheless, I still love it totally!

And this is...


Pam!


Engwoon!

And never fail to camwhore with moron!
Like this...



And that...



And this...



And many many more! :D




So halfway, we went to find Sarah!
Because she was staying at the opposite block.
Heh heh!



I still think that she resembles someone from our school.
Wahaha! Ooops!

Also, I love my Ah ma!





I think she's so happy that we took photos with her!

Lastly, group photo session!





Erjie's not in the pictures.
And now, I'm looking forward for Erjie's wedding!
Hohoho!

Alright, I know my day one is like so longgg.
Now, it's day two!


Hello to my mirror again, hah!

This time round, we visited lesser houses.
So lesser stories to tell. :D



So let's skip skip skip, skip all the way to the night time part!
To moron's place!



Doggie looked lovely that day! Very! *mwacks!*

And I caught her in action!



Staring at her own picture, tsk tsk tsk! *shakes head*
Okay la, I shall say that one was she purposely pose it for me one, okay? :D

We did lots and lots of talking in her house.
Even much more than the day before.
Well, we can talk at anytime, anywhere.



That's why I love you, moron!~
HAHAHA! And I know you love me as much too.
Went home rather late, like around 12 plus.
And I realised I haven't gambled yet!

So today, is the third day!
第三天就这样过去了
Time flies eh?

Initally wanted to go over to one of the granduncles' place.
And sadly, he's not at home.
So... Dad initiated to watch a movie.
And I know he loves to watch comedy, I recommended Cj7.
And then we headed to Vivocity!

And gracious, Vivocity was like packed with many many chinese people laa!
I thought they'll still be enjoying their holidays or so, but seemed like I'm totally wrong!
Even the cinema was so packed, and Cj7 was all fully booked.

And I bought the Cadbury's Popping candy chocolate!
You know, I've been wanting to try it, and also had been going around asking how does it taste like or so.
Some says alright, some says not nice.
Whatever it is, I decided to try out still!


And I think it's nice!
The feeling when it's in your mouth was "pop pop pop" (that's why known as popping candy what!).




So we headed over to Sentosa, wanting to see those flowers decorations and stuffs.
Hot, sunny and whatever-you-can-name.
And I even took a photo of dad's irritated expression, heh heh.


And we couldn't stand the heat while waiting, decided to go Ikea!

Some random pictures of bro and me again. Heh.







Okay, I know my blog post is boring la.
But I still enjoyed my Cny!
Happy Cny everyone, huat ah!