I'm sway like since.. Morning?
Morning, was supposed to wake up earlier.
But keep snoozing my alarm, therefore, I'm late.
After school, I almost almost almost lost my handphone!
I left it in class, and just right before I took 410, I realised I left it in class.
Sway enough.
So had dinner at Imm with family.
Mom: Eh, you know the guy acted in Brokeback mountain died?
First came to my mind was Jake Gyllenhaal.
And I was shocked-till-almost-death, I tell you.
In the end, it was Heath Ledger.
Alright, I'm abit slow, I know.
Now that my sore throat gets much better, now it's flu!
And now, I keep sneezing like -toooooot-!
Tissue's my best friend for now, man....
And my sore throat was really really bad yesterday.
But well... I cannot resist good food.
But I did drink like a river of water, that explains why I'm feeling better now instead!
:D
Oh, I love blogging about good food.
Nice food will never get out of my sight.
And dinner with Jess on Monday.
Seriously, it was veryyyy random and last minute of us to meet up.
Too bad Amenda the lumnua couldn't make it.
Initially, we intend to go Waraku.
But decided to try out Shokudo @ City Link!
It tasted great, for sure.
But I think Waraku seemed more reasonable.
Because they had those set meals and stuffs.
I think Jess looked cute here la!
Oh, Napfa tomorrow.
I hope I don't faint while running 2.4.
:D

