Monday, January 14, 2008

Joke of the day!

Was chatting with Jess on Msn right now.
Yeah, I know I should be sleeping now.
But, whatever!

Okay, we were talking about eye candy...
And the joke started:

-*jess*- says:
woah..now i really wonder how he look like man
ღ Eunice! says:
yahhh! hahahahhahaha
ღ Eunice! says:
damn cute. eyes small. nose sharp
ღ Eunice! says:
walao
ღ Eunice! says:
ssibei handsome
ღ Eunice! says:
LOL
ღ Eunice! says:
shit la. kenna influence bu you
ღ Eunice! says:
LOL
-*jess*- says:
ok..eyes small..meaning shld be quite cute...dunno why..some guys eye small but still so cute
-*jess*- says:
ahahhahahahaha
-*jess*- says:
ok..excluding y_ _ h _ _
-*jess*- says:
AJAAJJAJA
-*jess*- says:
*HAHAH
-*jess*- says:
ok shit shit shit
-*jess*- says:
shut up jess.lol
ღ Eunice! says:
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
ღ Eunice! says:
HAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
ღ Eunice! says:
WALAO!!! I CANNOT STOP LAUGHING NOW
ღ Eunice! says:
IDIOTTT
ღ Eunice! says:
hahahahahahahahhahahahhahahha
-*jess*- says:
hhahaha..eh..same here
-*jess*- says:
gosh
-*jess*- says:
esp seeing so many haahahhaa from u
ღ Eunice! says:
hahahahahahhah omg.
-*jess*- says:
i laugh even harder
-*jess*- says:
like some retard sia
-*jess*- says:
shit
ღ Eunice! says:
jialattt
ღ Eunice! says:
im laughing like a shit
-*jess*- let there be love says:
and its 12 plus am in the morning
-*jess*- let there be love says:
gosh

Fyi, the Y _ _H_ _ that we were referring to, it's someone from our secondary school la.
Okay, I know you don't get the joke.
It's alright, at least we got the joke. Hahahahahaha!