Did so much shopping these few weeks!
Let's see:
Day 1: CHECKED!
Day 2: CHECKED!
Day 3: CHECKED!
And in fact, I've still got 3 more tops and bottoms for Cny! :D
Yeah, shopping shopping.
That's why I love Cny (ehem, excuses for buying many new clothes!).
Now apparently, I'm left with accessories and shoes!
Oh, can we forbid using 5cents during Cny for gambling?
I can forsee that the 5cents coins will be a bother.
HAHAHA!
Okay, I felt rather "emo-ed" last night till just now.
I keep thinking that our final exams will be on the week after Cny.
And I even complaint to mom that I'll definitely play too much till no time to study.
And Amanda just reminded me it's on March!
Soooooo what the hell, seriously.
We still got 1 months 3 weeks more to go. :D
Alright, I should start preparing for my Ca.
I think I'm okay with the Cash Budget and... What else? Workings?
Before I end, I remembered I did post an entry about Imm's signboard.


Gross right?
But anyway, now I've found a newest gross thing on bus 410! :D
WAHAHAHA!

